The tree of life has become an archetype, appearing across various cultures as a spiritual and philosophical symbol. Its meaning is rooted in its unchanging and dependable nature.
A tree’s roots go deep into the soil, nurturing itself from mother Earth and reach high up as if touching the moon, stars and sky. Its branches spread far and wide, protecting and giving shelter. Its seeds sprout and buds blossom giving new opportunities.
Its trunk establishes a strong foundation and then its fruits bear life itself. All these are symbolic of new life, growth, abundance, stability, long life, strength, togetherness, ancestry, fertility and the interconnectedness of everything in the universe.
What is a Gem or crystal tree?
Just like the tree of life symbolizing various things, Gemstone trees are used in Feng Shui as enhancers and rectifiers. Gemstone trees are miniature decorative trees with tiny pieces of natural handcrafted gemstones in place of leaves.
They are fashioned with genuine gemstones, quartz or crystals such as Amethyst, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Clear Quartz, etc. It’s branches are normally made of thin copper/golden coloured wires and have alluring trunks.
They are considered to have healing and cleansing energies and are said to attract positive energy in abundance and are believed to give us love, happiness and protection from the evil spirits around us. The idea is to have specific intentions and see your manifestations take physical forms with the help of Gemstone trees.
Purpose of Gemstone tree and its secret in Feng Shui
Feng Shui or Vastu gemstone trees are used as a remedy for problems and a cure-all in traditional Feng Shui practices. Each gemstone tree brings specific energy into any given space.
Most effective in their natural form, gemstone trees are known to ward off negative energy around you and bring you abundance, healing and bringing good energy in various areas of your life and aids in dream manifestation.
It’s common to mix and match crystals to create a synergistic effect. Attractive looking pairings do more than just delight your guests. Some crystals compliment and amplify each other’s energy, making the power of a Feng Shui tree more potent – Rose Quartz can be paired with Moonstone, Turquoise, or Amethyst because it’s a great partner for strengthening attraction and connection, Clear Quartz is an amplifier and will serve to increase the healing powers of its partner.
Gemstone Tree Benefits
Gemstone trees are decorative miniature trees that are made of natural gemstones. They are believed to promote positive energy, create an inviting atmosphere, and protect from negative energies. Gemstone trees are also said to attract abundance and prosperity, as crystals and gems are believed to have powerful energy-attracting qualities.
The citrine tree, being associated with the solar plexus, is believed to enhance confidence levels. By working on the solar plexus, it can help boost self-assurance and self-belief.
Citrine is known for its association with attracting wealth and abundance. The citrine tree, when used in combination with items that symbolize wealth and placed in the southeast direction (considered lucky for attracting money in Feng Shui), is believed to assist in attracting financial prosperity.
Healing Stomach-Related Problems
Citrine is said to have healing properties, especially for stomach-related ailments. By placing the citrine tree near a person’s photo, it is believed to help alleviate issues such as indigestion and other stomach-related diseases.
The citrine tree, working on the solar plexus, is said to help release negativity from the body. Negative emotions like tension, anger, and hate, as well as excessive attachment to emotions like love, can be detrimental. The citrine tree is believed to aid in letting go of such negativity and promoting emotional balance.
As already mentioned, gemstone trees remove the negative energy from home or office, enhance luck, power, bring prosperity and generate positive energy at home. They bring peace, prosperity and happiness into one’s life.
Gemstone Trees Can Improve Your Daily Life
Placing these pretty little power-packed gemstone trees in your home, work space or any area where you want to attract positivity, is surely the best decorative item you can have in your possession.
Natural gemstones stones and their significance:
- Citrine is a stone used for wealth and abundance purposes in Feng shui.
- A jade gem tree can be used to bring joy and health and is best placed in the East.
- A rose quartz is for heart matters, love and romance. It heals one from dissolved painful love memories. It deepens emotional connection, welcomes love and romance, and remedy marital woes. The tree aids love & relationships open up the heart to unconditional love, encourages forgiveness, heals pains due to breakups, hate, jealousy, and resentments. It promotes a nourishing, warm and aesthetic energy. And is good in the Southwest area.
- The quartz crystal is known as ‘Power Stone’ that develops harmony, concentration and balances stressful environments.
- The amethyst crystal stimulates the highest vibration of the Third Eye. This initiates wisdom and balances the sugar level and assists in quelling & controlling anger as well. This tree would be really good if placed by the side of your bed to help you have a restful sleep. Amethyst tree protects from negative energies, it is useful in insomnia and nightmares, meditating with Amethyst reduces anger, anxiety, etc.
- Carnelian is said to attract prosperity, new resources and good luck. It is the singer’s stone and promotes confidence for performances & clarifies the voices.
- Agate promotes inner stability, composure and maturity. It’s warm, protective properties encourage security and self-confidence. It is a great crystal to use during pregnancy.
- Jasper is believed to increase fertility. The cleansing effect eliminates negative energy & stabilizes the aura
- For chakra healing purposes, seven chakra Feng Shui Trees are extremely popular. Multi-stone leaves represent each chakra and assists with aligning your energy for better physical, mental, and emotional health. A colorful mixed gem tree is also excellent for use in the Children and Creativity area.
Where do I put the gem tree?
According to Feng shui, gemstones home decor will bring positive energy and prosperity when placed in the following places:
- Feng Shui Crystal Tree is used in the Northwest home furnishing to increase money luck and opportunities from helpful people in your business pursuits or career
- Place the Mix Gems Feng Shui Crystal Tree in the Southwest sector of your living rooms or bedroom to enhance your Love and Romance, luck
- Those who want to improve their studies can display the Feng Shui gem gemstone tree in the north east corner of the study table or study room.
- To enhance your health, you should keep it in the East sector of your home or office as the East sector of your home deals with Health, the Tree works best in this sector.
- If you suffer from nightmares or anxiety, place the gemstone tree by the side of your bed to help you have a good night’s sleep.
- A multi coloured crystal tree helps in balancing of energy bodies which cause physical or mental problems. You can have it placed on your study or work desk and is believed to to improve your memory and attention to your research. The Northeast corner of the student’s bedroom for educational luck and success luck in their studies
- Positioning a crystal tree in the earth center of the house will enhance compassion and energetic harmony between family members
- Keeping the chakra stone tree at home or workplace removes the imbalances in our life.
Which crystal tree is best for home?
The choice of tree is purely according to your desire to manifest a particular outcome in your home, work or any other area of your life. As mentioned above, you can buy multi-colored gemstone trees from IGP or mix your stones to get the needed outcome.