The relationship of brothers and sisters is possibly the longest relationship you will ever have. It’s the sweetest relationship that you share. Bhaidooj is a festival celebrated on the last day of 5 day long Diwali festival by the brothers and sisters. On this day, sisters put tilak on their brother’s forehead and pray god to give their brother a long life. There are several Bhaidooj gifts ideas to present your brother and celebrate this auspicious day. Here are the 9 best gifts for brother from sister
1. Favorite Brother Mug: A mug that says “world’s favorite brother” is surely a lovely gifting option for your brother. Any brother would love to get such gift from her sister on the occasion of Bhidooj. This is the best gift for brother and tops the list of bhai dooj gifts list.
2. Dry fruits box with roli and chawal: A brother who is health conscience and loves dry fruits will without a doubt love to have a dry fruit box with roli and chawal. If you are not with your brother on bhaidooj send this gift for bhaiya online and celebrate the day with great joy.
3. Lord Ganesh idol with roli chawal: A Lord Ganesh idol with roli chawal will serve the best gift for brother on the occasion of bhai dooj. Lord Ganesh is believed to keep you awy from all type of hassle and struggles in your life. So, gift a lovely lord Ganesh idol for your brother and wish him good luck and fortune.
4. Chopra with Tikka and Chocolate: If your brother is a big chocolate lover then a chocolate box with tikka can be a wonderful gift for him. Chocolates are the best bhai dooj gifts online for your brother living far from you.
5. Grooming hamper: A grooming hamper is a priceless gift for your classy brother. He will surely love it and appreciate your wonderful present.
6. Kundan Tikka thali with chocolates: If you are looking for an exquisite gift for your brother that gives a feel of the bhaidooj festival then a kindan tikka thali along with chocolate will serve good gifts for bhai.
7. Personalized mug for brother: You can also send a personalized mug with a picture that is your brother’s favorite and wish him a happy Bhaidooj.
8. Designer thali with tikka: A designer tikka thali is the most elegant and traditional gift you can send to your brother. This gift is more suitable for elder brothers or brothers who are very religious.
9. Apparels: A t-shirt, kurta or a shirt in his favorite color will also serve a wonderful gift for your brother. Try and gift him an apparel a day before bhai dooj and ask him to wear on the festival. He will be happy to follow your instruction and celebrate this day of brother and sister.
Brother usually love any gift they get from their sister but, it’s your responsibility to make your brother’s bhai dooj festival more exciting with your wonderful gifts. For sisters whose brothers are staying far from them can bhai dooj gifts to India anywhere online. There are several gifting portals offering lovely and wonderful bhai dooj tikka and gifts.