Famous Dialogues of Bollywood Movies on mother
Apart from dialogues, Bollywood has produced some of the most dramatic mothers in the world. While our moms need constant updates on our whereabouts, the B-town momma can detect her child from literally outta nowhere. And if that was not enough, she can just patiently wait decades for her sons to reincarnate and come back, as if it was a blink of a second.
Here our mothers would take the entire world by storm ringing us even before we have reached the party venue. Bruh….our moms ain’t got no chill man!
But still, sometimes we do feel the ‘reel-life mom’ is just the carbon copy of our ‘real-life moms’. There have been so many occasions in so many movies where we turn to our mothers and say: “that’s so you—mele mein bichde the kya!”
So, we decided to make a list of 10 everyday life situations when our dearest mothers give us a juicy dose of some Bollywood maa-lo-drama:
1. When your mom is watching her favorite TV serial and you suddenly switch the channel
Sach kahun toh….
2. When your father said ‘No!’ and you try to bribe your mom
Toh phir kya fayda aise paison ka!
3. When you ask Mummy to increase your pocket money
Itna ghuma firake ke kyun bol rahi ho….
4. When you ditch the puja at home and go out with friends
Accha baba galti ho gayi, mangta hun bhagwan se maafi….
5. When Sharmaji ka beta gets better marks than you (as usual!)
Ab aapko kaun samjhaye ki woh SHARMAJI ka beta hai….
6. When you don’t bargain with the shopkeeper bhaiya
Are mummy agli bar cashback le lenge, bass…..
7. That moment when you bring free dhaniya, pudhina (and kadi patta of course!)
Bas mere percentage se bhi aise hi khush ho jaya karo….
8. When you ask your mom to stop scolding you (and that too in front of your homies!)
9. When you try to convince your mom for a night out she refused a hundred times
Main toh aapka accha baccha hoon na….
10. When you tell your mom “ghar ka kaam karna toh aapki hi duty hai!”
Another bonus one, kyunki maa kehti hai gyarah shubh hota hai!
11. When your mom starts ‘the awkward conversation’ with you
Biology padhi hai maine Mummy!!!!
Well, we hope that you must have found your mom’s doppleganger by now. Till then, it’s time to ask your mom, friends, and colleagues- how do they find this ‘10 Iconic Bollywood Movie Mothers & Their Dialogues’ relatable AF. If you have liked this blog then you will love our next read too- Interesting Things To Do at Home During Lockdown
And lastly, before your mom comes and says you “Saara din phone pe laga rehta hai, tujhe meri fikar hi kahan hai!” Give her something that makes her go “Jug Jug Jiyo Mere Laal!” Check out some amazing gifts for mom right here – Mother’s Day gifts from IGP